Saturday, October 1, 2011

The 1st of October already.....

My gosh were is this year going, it's going extremely quick for me, I just feel like there are not enough hours in the day atm.  Cooper goes back to Kindy next week and this will be the last term for him.  Then off to big boy school next year:)  Kobi will be 3 next month, then Christmas and then come January Tim and I are having a combined 30th birthday party.  My gosh, I am going to be 30 soon!!!!!!  Whoa, so it's all happening, I better get myself organised:)

Anyways, just wanted to share with you my 2 layouts I created for MLBOW this month (well actually for Sept).  The first of Mason using the little lady bug cuties and a mushroom button:) 

"You're Beautiful"


Look, there she is:



I have just bought this Martha Stewart butterfly punch (yeah, I am a bit slow).......I'm in love already with it!!!

A beautiful new Prima bloom, Fleur De Lys, so many gorgeous colours in this one too.  I just love the print in this My Minds Eye paper too, such a gorgeous colour aswell:)
My second layout features a grey birdie pin, 2 planet pins aswell as some textured buttons for good measure:)  This layout is untitled and I am still feeling really wierd about it.  I have never not titled something before but I just couldn't work it out on this one, I think it's just way too busy.

"Untitled"

Lots of twine in here too:)

So Miss Gracie turned 2 over a month ago and I bought her this cute little outfit, we have only got a chance to take piccies of her in it.  So off we went to the gardens for a little fun and photoshoot.  So here are just a few of the hundreds I took (not to mention the ones my SIL took).  Gracie isn't as well trained as my boys at having photos so getting her to sit still was a challenge:):)  + the fact Kobi kept annoying her didn't help either....lol!!!

Isn't she sweet:)


Brotherly love xo



The boys here were singing songs to Gracie, that made her still for just a couple of minutes.....just love the way she is looking at Cooper in this one:)



So this is Nanny's new canvas I will get blown up for her of her grandchildren:):)
Thankfully I brought some bubbles!


Couldn't resist........



And lastly Master M.  I hope and pray he keeps his blue eyes just like Daddy:)



Thanks so much for popping by today........lots of stuff to share in the coming week or so:)
Have a fantastic weekend......I think we will be in the pool this afternoon, it's so hot...YAY!!!!

Hugs xo

7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oh that photo of the kids together is stunning.. love it! and wow.. your layouts are amazing.. i have to pick up my jaw now and i know it is rude to stare, just as well you couldn't see me staring at your layouts.. so much to see, so many cute things half hidden.. so many gorgeous things.. wow.. you are amazing at putting things in their place.. and you must use the most stickeyest glue ever to hold things in place... your family is growing up.. your boys are so handsome.. and gracie.. well she is so cute!! hope you are having a great weekend..

Stephanie said...

Love Love Love Sweets!!!
My heavens, I would so enjoy to watch your creative process!! So many layers! Everytime I look I see something else I love!
xo

Jules said...

Wowee Stace.... one gorgeous shot after another!! Love it all!! Back to school next week after a fairly busy couple of weeks here ... and busier times ahead too! :) omgosh kobi looks like you! such little sweeties... :)) xx

Her Essential Hand said...

wow wow and wow!!! simple eye candy for sure! Love those pages and those photos.. oh so cute..
What shoes are those Kobi has one? I want them for Brae.. tee hee.. there so cute
and.. I think I jsut worked out we might be the same age too.. tee hee.
Happy swimming - sure is good pool weather
x

Sara said...

Stunning layouts and photos. Mason looks like such a spunk in the last one and your niece is just too cute!

Blossom inch said...

Absolutely beautiful page Stacey!

Shell said...

Awww Stace, How have I missed so much? Ive been such a blog hermit over the past few months.
Your new little man is just perfect! Congratulations.You must be so proud.
Hope all is well with you and your gorgeous boys.
Your creations are as amazingly beautiful and inspiring as ever.TFL.
BIG cyber hugs.
Shell xxxx