Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pretty Little Studio creations

Hi there, I have some Pretty Little Studio creations to share with you today.
 
The first, a set of 2 baby cards. 
I have used the cute collections Baby Jack and Baby Claire.
 
 
 
 
 












 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Secondly today, I have a layout featuring clouds.
 
 I have used the Die cut watercolour clouds pack.  I applied several with foam tape and layered them on each other giving them lots of dimension.  I have also added a couple of tiny gold foil clouds.  Clouds are a fun embellishment to add to any project.
 
 
 
 


 
Just some closeups also.  I have added some Inklingz to the papers and diecuts.
 
 
















 




My last share today is some gift tags!  We have plenty of parties (especially boys parties) and these were really quick and simple to make.  I have used the Clowning Around collection.
 
 
A bit of thread, straw and some Shimmerz.
 
 







 
Have a wonderful day xo

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous colorful fun creating!

Sizzix said...

Gosh, your projects are all so adorable and colourful. I love them all so much!