Sunday, April 12, 2015

PLS sketch

 
Pretty Little Studio releases a sketch challenge each month.  This months challenge was wonderful and a great starting point for me.  You can find all of the details HERE
 
I really enjoyed creating with this sketch.   I often lose the sketch in amongst all of my layers but if you look closely enough you can definitely see this sketch was the starting point for my creation. 
 
I have mixed the collection You & Me in with some Woodland creatures to create a Easter themed layout.  I have also used lots of colour for the theme of Easter.  I added lots of mixed media and finished off the page by scattering a few Die cut Butterflies in the co-ordinating colours! 
 
 
 
"Hello Bunny"
 
 
 




PLS Products Used:
 
  • You & Me Collection: Paper: You & Me – Crush on You/More Love, Cutout- Long label tags, Tabs Together, Cutouts Love story word Flags
  • Nature Walk Collection: Woodland Creatures polaroid frames
  • Marigold Collection: Vintage diecut Butterfly bush, Vintage diecut Lucky the Fawn, Flair – Day Lily Buttons
  • Baby Jack Collection: Stickers Baby Owen orange Alphas


















 
How cute is Lucky the Fawn??
 
 









 
 
 
Have a wonderful week :)  We are heading away for a few days to our holiday house!!! 
Thanks for visiting xx
 


No comments: