Friday, April 24, 2015

Pretty Friday Shares............

Happy Friday to you all, I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned :)
Today I have a couple of creations to share with you.
 
The first one was another creation I created whilst on holidays.  I started off with a stencilled background.  If you follow me on Instagram (STACEYYOUNG81) or my facebook page (StaceyYoung Creations and Crafts) you may have seen the before shot of the stencil :)  I then of course had to fill it up with lots of pretties and a smidgen of black and white to match in with my photo.  I just love this pic of all of together reading books!!!
 
 
 
"Together"
 
 
 

 
 
I used some more Maggie Holmes Confetti and a little Craft Market.
 
 






I also used lots of gorgeous Shimmerz products.  To name a few -
Vibez Egg Noggin
Coloringz Pretty In Pink/Well Blue Me Down/Night Moves
Inklingz Good As Gold/Sun Kissed
Spritz Mango Madness
 





 
Some pretty Prima flowers :)








 
 
 
My second creation today was based on inspiration from the following photo.
It was shared on the Pretty Little Studio blog last week.
 
 
 
 




 
The painting in this picture certainly caught my attention, it’s amazing.  I took inspiration from the colours and painted the background to match.  I also loved the Woodgrain and choose a some Silly Monkey paper to match the brown colour.  I used a flower die cut to cut some layered flowers out of the pink papers and placed the Journaling card from the You & Me Collection to accent the left hand side.
 



"I'll Always Be There"
 
 




 
PLS Product list:
 
Paper: Silly Monkey Collection – Silly Ruth Polka, Silly Harper Heart; You & Me Collection – Cut Out Paper Together, Cupid pink; Love Notes Collection – Rose Bed Journaling: You & Me 3×4, Owl Feather 3 x 4; Stickers: True Love Gold Flags; Flair: Cupids Arrow; Tags: You & Me Together Tabs



























Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a lovely day.
Hugs xoxo
 



2 comments:

Romy said...

Your painted background on both lay-outs looks absolutely amazing! Such gorgeous pages! The owls that you used are just adorable.

Pam said...

As always, spectacular work !!! Love your mixed media LO's!! Thanks for sharing.