Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Too cute inspiration

 
PINTEREST Inspiration over at Pretty Little Studio :)
 
 
 
 




Today I have a creation to share which was inspired by this image.  OMG, that bathtub is to die for!!!  I loved the shape of it and thought of a boat straight away especially with the Treasure Island collection in mind too.   So I created a little sail boat and adhered to my page.   There are plenty of Anchor papers in this collection so it matched the wallpaper perfectly too.   I kept in with the same tones of the photo too using lots of royal blue and gold.




"Let Your Dreams Set Sail"







PLS Products Used; Treasure Island Papers:
  • Anchors Away 8 x 8 Metallic Gold, Ship Deck, Golden Rule 8 x 8 Metallic Gold
PLS Products Used; Treasure Island Embellishments:
  • Cutouts Wild Ride Phrase Strips, Diecuts Far Away Frames, Feathers Polly Parrot, Flair Happy Journey, Cutouts Ocean Waves Note Strips, Journaling Set Sail 3 x 4, Die Cuts Pirates Cove 24 Pack, Tabs Treasure Map
    Stickers Gold Treasure Flags




Absolutely love this journaling card!!  So gorgeous :)
 
 
















 
 
 
 Thanks for visiting :)
Have a great day!!!
 
 


3 comments:

Romy said...

This is totally adorable and so pretty too! I really love the beautiful sailboat that you made.

Janene said...

Too cute!!!!! So glad I got my hands on these papers! Nobody rocks it like you do in my opinion! Love it! Ad yes that sailboat - too cute!

Maryana Volkova said...

You're awesome!! Love your projects!!